Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time to put my dreams into motion...

About to enjoy a cup of tea and start journaling in my book. I have so many ideas swimming around in my brain and I don't know where to begin.

I need to put them down and then attempt to manifest them into reality.

My Magazine idea keeps coming back into my mind. I've had this little dream in my heart since I was like 19 and I am about to be 26 in a couple of weeks. I know if I want to get this going its going to take me, myself, and I to get it going. I tried to get people involved with it, and they were all about it, but when it was time to get to business, they backed out.

I need to start working on a novel that I wrote a treatment for and need to get started with it.

I also want to start designing and doing digital media stuff again. I am trying to keep my skills up because they cost me and arm, leg and first born to get.

Also want to get back into blogging again.

I just have a lot of dreams I want to get rolling and sometimes I know I can get ahead of myself. So I need to breath and go slowly with baby steps. Nothing is ever created instantly overnight.

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment