Friday, August 21, 2009

Little kids contain germs...

So I took care of my little brother today. As A result I know caught his cold. I really hate blowing my nose. Went through a box of tissues today.

Still waiting for Target to call me back. I am going to give them til Monday and if they still do not call me back then I am going to call them. That's exactly a week.

So this evening I started reading The Time Traveler's Wife. So far I am enjoying it. I have to wait for my Ipod touch to charge so I can finish up reading it. I love reading books on my ipod. so very convenient.

well I guess that is all my updates for now.

til the next time I blog.

Latia

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon. The Time Traveler's Wife is next on my reading list. You'll have to let me know how it is. I also hope you hear from Target soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely let you know how the book is. Thanks I am crossing my fingers they get back to me soon. Glad you are feeling better. :) Hopefully I will in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete