Friday, August 14, 2009

Stop and meditate

For the past couple of days my emotions and mental state have been out of whack.

I have gone several weeks without meditating and staying focused on the positive. Let me tell you this meditation helps. I started back up again last night after having a mini cry-fest and I feel a million times better. It helps channel where you need to be, and focused and where you want to be.

If you think meditation is silly and stupid try it first and then tell me what you think afterwards.

We like in a time that is instant and fast pace. No one has time to disconnect and just breathe. We have to be going somewhere or telling people what we are doing at every moment of the day, but we never take a time out for ourselves. We have to. Even if you are just washing the dishes and focusing on your breathing that is a form of mediation.

We need to stop and think of us for a moment in this busy world.

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment