Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm suppose to be a tea drinking girl

So yesterday it happened...

I had caffeine and I devoured all of it.

I haven't had a cup of coffee in many, many months. I was doing so good, but now I am craving it and want to hit up a Wawa or Dunkin Donuts or even try to tear up the kitchen and find coffee filters.

I said I was a changed girl its was tea for me and nothing else.

But yesterday while volunteering at the auditions for the indie film I was asked by an attractive fellow if I wanted some coffee, because he was doing a coffee run.

I mean how can I say no.

1. He was cute
&
2. He was treating (did I mention that I am broke)

You don't turn down drinks when you're at a bar, even if the guy isn't that cute. So what would make this any different, but this...is slowly turning into a craving which might lead to an addiction.

What am I to do? I am gonna try to not cave.

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment