Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's not MTV but I'll take it

So I have an interview tomorrow at Target to work overnight shift. Its not exactly MTV (where I interned at and loved), but its money.

Least with working overnight and getting an income flowing I can start my hobby of card-making up and be able to get a little store on Esty like I want to. And I can still keep up my video and design skills.

I just gotta stay positive and hope they will take me aboard and I will wear their trademark red polo shirt and give them 135%.

Because we all gotta start from the bottom, and work our way to the top.

2 comments:

  1. I understand. I don't like being a 26 year old working at a coffee shop but right now I just need the money until I better opportunity comes to me! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true about starting at the bottom. Don't give up hope. Plus think of the discount you will get. :]

    ReplyDelete