Monday, August 10, 2009

the creativeness is slowing coming back

So I am really happy that I am getting back into wanting to blog again. When I was like 18-22 I would blog all the time on xanga. I need to archive my work on there. Sometimes I go back and laugh at some of the crazy mischief my friends and I seem to have gotten ourselves into.

But it seems like when I went back to college after going for journalism to try my hand at digital film. My creativity disappeared. The school I went to seemed to have sucked all the creativity out of me. I no longer wrote stories or created anything. I was just plain miserable. It was an art school and it should have made me more witty and expressive, but nope the complete opposite.

But I will blog another time about that school.

But not that I am 8 months out of college, my creativity is slowly coming back and I am being patient, not going to rush the creative stew that is brewing within me.

But I see the sign that my creativeness is coming back.

Here are the signs:
1. Can't sleep my mind is always going
2. Journaling more
3. reading more
4. kinda happier
5. Want to create things.

So we shall see what happens.

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment