Thursday, September 3, 2009

made it through the first week of work...

So I've been missing for a moment, but I am back.

Man working at Target has been exhausting but its a job and money.

There are two people there that I adore. One is Russ he was my previous boss back in the day when I was a teen working at Regal Cinema, and the other is Sharon she is sweet as pie and I know we will be good friends. She is someone that you can't help but like.

I work in Electronics and around the store tending to the "guest" (they are not called customers) wishes.

I feel like the place is nice, but I am there to work and come home if I make friends along the way that is nice, but I am here to pay some bills.

Trying to work out some ideas for freelance work. Thinking about advertising to friends (which I kinda did on Facebook) that I can do save the date announcements, programs, flyers, etc.

I have to put my expensive skills I acquired while in school to use and make a profit from it.

Well that is all for now, will update tomorrow.

Gotta get ready to settle down for the evening so I can get up early and go to work again.

Latia

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Target is working out well for you. And thanks for your lovely comments.

    I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife about four hours ago. It was a wonderful book, I love it. What do you think so far? I can't wait to read your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a tad bit jealous that you work at target.. my favorite store :) hey at least you get a discount and you're paying all your bills. good luck dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am happy about the discount there, and very happy and I can pay my bills and not worry about how I am gonna pay for my cell phone. Thank you for sending luck my way. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to finish The Time Traveler's wife. I am very close to. Going to try to complete it in the next day. I really like it so far and can't wait to finish it.

    Hopefully I will get my list up here by the weekend.

    ReplyDelete