Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let the transformation begin

So in a few moments it will be my birthday.

The big 2-6.

I am trying to look at this year as something positive, my chance to go out there and do and be me. I am going to try to shed all my negative thoughts and stop talking about my dreams and actually start doing them.

In these past few days from reading and meeting people and listening to people share their stories has given me the inspiration I need to set my goals in motion.

I want my dreams to become my reality and my reality to be something I love to live.

I am tired of being a broken down girl who feels everything is doomed for me and I shouldn't even start something because it always ends in a battle. Instead I need to be a strong and positive woman who know there are no boundaries or limits in my life and anything can and will be accomplished as long as I put my mind, heart and soul into.

Latia

2 comments: