Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm hungry for success...

Making myself a cup of tea to drink before going to bed. I swear I am addicted to drinking tea.

For the past couple of days I've had a lot of time to think. I work 8 hours rarely talking to people and just fixing the aisle or once in awhile helping a customer so it give me a great amount of time to think.

What I have been thinking that right now is the best time to start getting my business I want in order. I want it to be a multimedia company. I keep saying my goal is to have this before I am 30 and right now I am 26. Its just alot has been going on that is making me hungrier than ever to get this started. Unfortunately I can not do it alone. There are a few people who were top of the class and I still keep in contact with that I am going to email and ask if they are with me or not. I want this to be serious and I know its going to take a couple of months to get going, but I am ready for the work and advertising.

No one is going to present me with my dreams all neatly wrapped in a bow, I gotta go out there and take it for myself.

I'm ready!!!

I am leaving it up to God to help me push through the steps I need to make it happen, but I know he is showing me signs to push through and start going for my dream.

So many people started there 6 figure jobs out of their bedrooms, garages or even out their cars.

I'm poor and determined.

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment