Monday, September 21, 2009

Babies popping out left and right...

So life is still whizzing by me right now.

So thankful I have a day off tomorrow. I get to hopefully do some designing and reading. I miss doing those things.

This week seems to be the week for many of my friends to be welcoming a new addition their families.

Man, many of my friends are married and already on baby mode. Me... I'll get there eventually. I'll admit I get a little bummed, but then I sit up and realize that is not my path yet in life. Before I have a wonderful family I have to seek out what God has in store for me. I do not want to rush into anything.

When its my season to be in a relationship again, it shall happen. Right now I am enjoying the self-discovery of me period of my life.

Alright time to go to work,

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment