Saturday, February 6, 2010

To blog or not to blog

Wow its been over a month since my last blog on here.

I am just so torn with having a personal blog you know. Back in the day I had a blog on xanga and that was a lot of fun. I would blog all the time on there with crazy anecdotes, but that was before people could really google you and find everything they want to about you.

I am just a private person who wants to share herself with the world, but at the same time doesn't.

I will still continue to blog, but it might be on certain topics or whatever, but I will allow you into my world a little *smile*

I need to really start designing again. I feel it at the tips of my fingers but nothing wants to come forth and out or sometimes I scare myself and make myself do other things. Really need to stop that.

well time for me to go, but before I do check out my e-zine I finally created. Its a hit people love it. So download it share it with others and let me know what you think and if you or someone you know wants to be in the next issue.

or directly download the .PDF

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete