Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goal for the week...create my vision board.

Wow, I keep going on hiatus with blogging. I really need to keep up with it, but I am just so use to writing in my journal that I forget to post things on here. But I promise I am going to get better. Because I have a feeling in the next couple of months or so I will have many people coming to my blog and reading about me and what I am currently doing in my life.

Right now I am trying to stay positive and focused on what I want out of life. I will admit I keep getting sidetracked and letting things get to me, which I shouldn't because all that seems to do is cause to me go down a spiral of negative thoughts. Which is a big NO NO.

So This week I am setting a goal for myself. I am going to create a vision board so I can look at it and see what I want to bring into my life.

I feel if I see in it in a hardcopy form it will get me on the ball and not doubting. Because when you keep your dreams in your head thats all they stay as... just dreams. But I want I want to manifest my dreams into reality.

I want to be the designer. writer, video production, photographer and many other fun things I have in my possession and just afraid to let out into the world.

So a challenge for everyone this week if you haven't done it already is to create a vision board. There are so many different ways you can create one. It can be all words presented in a colorful and fun fashion, pictures, words and pictures, cut-outs from magazines or all computer based. Its up to you.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Latia

No comments:

Post a Comment