Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My patience is thin and strong

Right now I am at Barnes and Nobles with Tutor Girl. She is venturing around the store looking for some good reads to purchase and then later hand down to me to read.

For some reason today my heart just feels so heavy. Maybe its because I am sitting adjacent from three guys who are in pre-production to a movie they are working on. That's something I should be doing. I should be a producer working on a movie. I just feel like I have skills that are going to waste.

I am attempting to start my e-zine today. I put the word out there, but still no ones seems to be wanting to participate. It's so hard to get people to do something pro bono. I am just going to leave this up to the heavens and see what will happen.

I just know I am suppose to be doing something with my life, but what it is exactly I have no idea, but I do know its suppose to be something wonderful and makes me smile and wanting to hurry and wake up so I can continue to do it.

I just gotta wait for my season. So once again patient I must be.

Latia

1 comment: