Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good things are coming to those who wait

Been working like crazy at Target. Work 6 days straight off one day then work 5 days straight. Its a killer.

I gotta try to make time for myself or I will go completely mad from work, work, work.

I do have some things brewing around in my head. I had a couple of fellow Alumni's from my college call me up and ask me to try to find them some video work, and what not and I will get a finder's fee. I am all down for marketing. I love doing that.

So I am thinking of taking some online marketing and event planning classes at the local community college around here.

Who knows I could be on my way to my own business.

Still working on the online magazine. Might be ready by January, which should be good. Start off the new year with something fun and positive.

I have so many things I want to go full gear into, but time is an issue.

I am just being patient and seeing what happens.

3 comments:

  1. I know this online magazine is going to be an amazing thing for you. Just stay positive. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you soo much!

    If you want to contribute in any way that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, don't kill yourself working! BTW, I disappeard for awhile & then changed blogs, but I'm back. Keep up the posting!

    ReplyDelete