Friday, May 15, 2009

8 things...

Hello All,


I was tagged by Lori Ruth, so I put up my answers for all to see.


8 things I am looking forward to


1. Starting my own design/ production company

2. having money in pocket

3. Getting married

4. not having to worry about money

5. Getting my own place

6. Having a better job until I start my company 

7. The weekend

8. Seeing my boyfriend again


8 things I did yesterday


1. worked

2. checked email

3. walked

4. listened to music

5. wrote in my journal 

6. took the train

7. read some of a book

8. text messaged


8 things I wish I could do


1. work from home

2. make tons of money to not worry about paying back school loans

3. travel

4. write a novel

5. Not let people stress me

6. fly

7. design all day long

8. create a feature length movie


8 things or shows i watch


1. One Tree Hill

2. Heroes

3. Big Bang Theory

4. Don't watch tv like that


No comments:

Post a Comment